Sunday, June 5, 2011

Peace... See ya later

This week there was a combination of going away and birthday celebrations... for one person... Bert! He is moving on to bigger things with a new job, and at the same time turning 30, so this week was a combination of liquor, laughter and good times. Even though he won't be around the office any more, I'm sure we will see him around quite often. Much success to you, homie!









































Bert's Dirty 30 Party:




















This photo is a complete accident, but I really like it. It is a weird angle because my camera was hanging around my neck and I think I just hit the shutter. I think that is Jocelyn's arm when she was hugging him goodbye. It is a fitting closing image tho.







Side note: I was taking a lot more random photos throughout the night, but unfortunately most of them were lost. Something happened with my memory card that corrupted most of the file when I uploaded them. Fortunately these are some of the few that survived, so I'm not mad at what was lost. From what I remember of the rest they were all blurry and out of focus due to the low light (and like 6-7 beers), so it is probably for the best they are gone. Oh well... I got a new 32 gig memory card... the photos will continue.

No comments: